Tuesday, July 10, 2012

WB Studio Tour: The Making of Harry Potter




Hey Everyone! So this post is not going to be like the majority of my posts, it has nothing to do with beauty or fashion. This post is about something that I happen to love. Yes I know, a lot of you will tell me I'm a dork... I don't care. I would rather love Harry Potter than be involved with anything else. This story has taken me from my worst times to my best times and the minute I decided I was going to England I decided I was going to the WB Studio Tour: The Making of Harry Potter. If this is not something you would like to read, I don't mind if you wait until tomorrow for our regular posts, but if you would like to see more photos that I took that day you can click here now.

I cannot explain how amazing it felt to walk into the studio, get into line and enter a place that I had only ever seen on film. It was breathtaking and unreal. I was in shock. The detail that the set-makers have put into every set is phenomenal and its pure craftmanship. I don't want to give away a lot of details because I want you to be able to experience it for yourself. So again if you want to not view more photos I give you that option as well. It is your choice, of course.

I did notice that everyone there was not necessarily the biggest Harry Potter fan and I liked that. This exhibit is for everyone, when I got back to Canada my dad said he would of enjoyed it because he loves looking at sets. So if you aren't the biggest Harry Potter fan this can still be an amazing outing for you.

If you are able to go, I would definitely suggest it, it was one of the best days of my life.

If you'd like more information or would like to purchase tickets click here.

Have you been to the studio tour? Would you ever go?

-xx
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment