Monday, July 30, 2012

Tip : Donating Clothing



Because I'm moving in a month (yay so excited!), I've started to go through my closet looking for things that I don't wear, and don't use.  Every year I go through my closet and get rid of things.  I like to do this because it clears space in my closet for new things, and also it's great to donate old clothing that you don't use.  I personally take most of my old and gently used (I never bring clothes with stains or holes) to Value Village.  I take them there because it's close to my house, and a portion of their sales go to support local organizations, which is great!

If you have old clothes just sitting around, clear some space and take them to your local thrift or charity shop!  To learn more about Value Village, or find one in your area, check out their website here.

-xx Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment