Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Dark Knight Rises



Hey Everyone! I sadly have lost internet at my house so I am posting this from my phone so I am not sure how this will work but here we go!

I literally just got home from the cinema after watching The Dark Knight Rises and I wanted to do a wee review. Of course I do not want to ruin anything so this review will be very vague.

I am not a regular DC comic book reader but I do appreciate them and find they're wicked to read. I am however reviewing this from a non-batman comic book reader.

I have to start by saying the movie was absolutely unreal. Not only was the effects/lighting/picture perfection but the story truly adds a perfect conclusion to the trilogy. It offers many surprises, some more subtle than others. However Nolan really handled the ending with skill and attention which allowed it to leave the audience in awe and amazement. If you haven't seen the movie already I highly recommend it.

Have you seen The Dark Knight Rises? Let me know in the comments below!

-xx
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment