Monday, July 16, 2012

Sleek Palette Review

While Kelsey was in England (you can read her blog post about her trip here) she picked me up a Sleek Eye shadow palette.  I've had it for a few weeks now, and I've been using it almost every day so I figured it was about time I did a review on it for all of you!

Product : Sleek Storm Palette

Price : 8 Pounds

Pros : I love all of the colours that they've included in this palette, 3 matte shades and 9 shades with some glitter.  I also love that there is a great range of neutral colours, and some other not so neutral colours, which are all very pigmented. I find the colours last around 8 hours which is a huge plus, and they are also really easy to take off.  (I can't stand when I have to scrub an eye shadow off).  They've also included a HUGE mirror in the palette which is great if you're on the go.

Cons : The biggest con I would have to say is that you can't seem to purchase any Sleek products in Canada.  The only other con I can think of, and it's a small one, is that the brush that they've included is hopeless.  It doesn't work at all, but that isn't a huge thing because I prefer to use my own brushes anyways.

I am absolutely in love with this palette and have been using it more than my Mac eye shadows because I love it so much.  The cheaper price doesn't hurt either! If you want to view more Sleek Products you can visit their website here. What's your favourite Sleek product ?
- xx Sally

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This eye shadow palette is amazing! I would recommend it to anyone.
      -xx Sally

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete