Monday, July 23, 2012

Review : China Glaze "For Audrey"


For those of you who know me, I am a huge Tiffany fan!  I absolutely love their jewellery and the Tiffany Blue.  When I found out that China Glaze had a Tiffany Blue nail polish, I wanted to get it right away!  After a quick Google search, I found out that Sally Beauty near my house carried the nail polish.  I fell in love with the colour right away, and decided to do a review on it.

Product : China Glaze "For Audrey"

Price : $6.49 Canadian

Pros : After comparing the colour to the nail polish colour to my Tiffany Bag, it is actually a very good match for the iconic Tiffany Blue.  The nail polish is also easy to apply, requiring three coats.  I can't get enough of this colour, I am in love with it!  Even though it's a pop of colour it isn't too bright for every day wear.  The price is also great, retailing a lot less than my Essie Nail polishes.  (You can read about my Essie Nail polishes here).

Cons : I noticed that there was some chipping, however it may because I didn't apply a top coat.  Other than that, there isn't any other faults with this nail polish.

Over All :  As I said above I am in love with this nail polish, and colour.  And because I love the Tiffany Blue, I'm debating buying another one of these, because I know that I will go through this colour very quickly.

If you're interested in ordering this nail polish, you can do so here.  What's your favourite colour of nail polish ?
-xx Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment