Thursday, July 12, 2012

Product Review: Soap & Glory Flake Away




Hey Everyone! So I am back with another wonderful product review. I have to say I really enjoy them, being a product junkie it allows me to constantly have an excuse to buy more products to try HAHA. I have been wanting to share this one with you for a while but like I have said I have a ton of products that need to be shared, and only so much time to share them!

This little beauty I picked up in Boots, while I was in England. I always adore exfoliators and am always a little apprehensive of them at the same time. I have struggled with tiny bumps on my arms for years, and I buy exfoliator after exfoliator to try to make them disappear. So I decided I would give this one a go.

Price: £7 at Boots ($11 Canadian)

Pros: The smell is absolutely lovely, it's not too sweet or florally which I like, but it still has a strong enough smell to last after your shower or bath. The actual exfoliator as well is a dream, my skin feels amazing. I use it on my arms and my legs and they feel amazing, even my little bumps are going away which makes me extremely happy! It does leave a slight "residue" on your skin, but instead of feeling oily you feel nourished and smooth. As though you just applied a rich moisturizer.

Cons: It doesn't seem to last very long. I have been using it for about 2 weeks now and I am nearing the end of my pot, and I haven't used a whole lot. So that is a slight pain, since I cannot find it in Canada.

Final Verdict: I give this product a huge thumbs up. I am so happy with it and I am now searching to see if I can get it delivered to me because I love it so much. If you need a find a new exfoliator pick this one up, you will not regret it.

**They are still having their 3 for 2 on Soap & Glory Products so go pick some up ! **

What is your favourite exfoliator? Leave it in the comments below!

-xx
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment