Thursday, July 5, 2012

Product Review : Soap and Glory Scrub Your Nose In It


It was actually Kelsey who introduced me to this Soap and Glory product last year, and I soon fell in love with it!  This is my third bottle I've purchased, and I still like it as much as I did the first time.  It promises to help with large pores and clogging, and I have to say it lives up to it's claim.

Pros : It's an amazing face scrub, and also has a built in clay mask (an added bonus).  It makes my skin feel amazing after I've used it, and it doesn't hurt my sensitive skin.  I also use it as a spot treatment at night and I find it works really well on my spots.

Cons : It's really expensive over here in Canada (Shoppers retails it for around $20), and that is the biggest con.  The other downside is it doesn't smell the greatest, but after a while you get used to it.

Conclusion : I absolutely love this product, and I know that I'll be purchasing it for a while (if the fact that this is my third bottle didn't give you that clue).

Do you like Soap and Glory products?  If you do what's your favourite product?
-xx Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment