Friday, July 27, 2012

My Perfect Nude Lipstick

Being a fair skinned person, I find it hard to find a nude lipstick that matches my peachy lips.  I've tried several different nude lipsticks but they never really matched my natural lip colour.  However a couple months ago I finally found two nude lipsticks that match my lips really well!  One is more peachy, and one is a bit more pink than the other.  I absolutely love both of them, and wanted to share them with you guys!








This Revlon Lip Butter in Creamsicle, is the perfect nude lipstick for me.  It is the perfect amount of peach, and keeps my lips moisturized all day long.











Mac's Hue lipstick is another great nude for me.  It's more pink than Revlon Lip Butter, however it isn't too pink.  I love having another nude option with a bit of colour in it.



I hope all you fair skinned girls find this helpful!  What's your favourite nude lipsticks?
-xx Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment