Saturday, July 28, 2012

DIY: Wire Bow Ring




Hey Everyone! I have been searching high and low for a bow ring and haven't had much luck so I decided I'd make one. So here is a little DIY.

What You Need:
• wire ( I prefer using either 16 or 18 gauge wire )
• wire cutters
• ruler
• emery board
• nail polish cap

Instructions:
1. Begin by cutting some wire. If you are using a thicker wire so 16 gauge I recommend 7", and 5" for 18 gauge.

2. Take your nail polish cap and begin to wrap the wire around so that it is even on each side.

3. Continue to wrap the wire so that each end is on the opposite side.

4. Take the left side and begin to make a bow loop.

5. Repeat on the other side.

6. Remove the ring from the polish lid. Take the end of the first bow loop and bring it under and over the centre of the bow.

7. Voila! You now have yourself your very own bow ring!

I hope you have as much fun as I did making this! Please tweet us your photos @lbdgirls :)

-xx
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment