Saturday, July 28, 2012

A Ballet Workout


Hey Everyone! Yes I am posting twice in a day because I missed Thursday, and I want to try to make sure to post every day. I just wanted to do a quick little, lifestyle post about getting in shape.

I know how hard it is to work out and I often will try a workout and stop it after a couple of weeks, out of sheer laziness. However, while I was in high school and during my younger years I stayed fit by dancing. I was a ballerina for 15 years and that was the best workout I could of had. 

However, I haven't danced in almost 4 years and I have been wanting to get back into the groove. Now first thing first. I wanted a ballerina workout so after a little search I found a series of exercises done by ballerinas and was used for Natalie Portman when she was in Black Swan. 

It is quick and anyone can do it. Which is something I love. So if you would like to join me in this workout please leave me a comment and we can motivate each other. Here is the link to the workout: Ballet Workout.

What do you do to stay fit?

-xx
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment