Friday, June 8, 2012

What's In My Carry-On Bag For London

Hello Everyone! As some of you may remember I am going to London, England in seven days (cue excitement now) and of course I am bringing all you lovely subscribers/followers with me! So to begin this journey we have to start at the source, and that would be my carry-on bag. So instead of you reading my rambles about what I am bringing you can listen to me ramble about it!


I did however forget to mention I am bringing a full change of clothes with me so that, worse case scenario, my luggage goes missing I will have a fresh set of clothes to change into when I arrive.

So friends, if there are any really neat places you want to see or you suggest I see, leave me a comment and I will be sure to make it a home in my itinerary!

Are you travelling anywhere soon? Let me know!

if you are... Happy Travelling!

-xx
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment