Friday, June 22, 2012

Top Summer Movies!

It's Friday, and for the general population (or at least me) that means movie night! And it's finally summer (officially since Wednesday) I've decided to compile a list of my top summer movies to see this summer!
*Movies are in order of release date.








The Avengers - May 4, 2012
If you haven't seen this (and if not why not?!) then this is a must see!  The Marvel Avengers come to life to save the world.  View the trailer here.








Snow White and the Huntsman - June 1, 2012
This twist on Snow White is suppose to keep you on the edge of your seat (I personally haven't see it yet).  View the trailer here.








Brave - June 22, 2012
This tale of a young princess wishing to change her fate is not only relatable, but also capturing. I know I'll be seeing this movie with Kelsey. View the trailer here.








The Amazing Spiderman - July 3, 2012
The true story (in the first movie released in 2002 they changed most of the facts) of Spiderman comes to life!  My boyfriend and I planing on seeing this once it comes out!  View the trailer here.








The Dark Knight Rises - July 20, 2012
Ever since seeing The Dark Knight in 2008 I've been waiting for a sequel, and it's finally here (and with Cat Woman too)!  Like Spiderman my boyfriend and I will be seeing this opening night.  View the trailer here.



As you can see from my list (3 of the 5), this is the summer of Superheroes!  These are just my five top summer movies to see, if you wish to see IMDb's official list the Summer 2012's top movie's you can see it here.  What's your top movie to see this summer?
-xx Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment