Thursday, May 17, 2012

Skincare Routine for Dry Skin

Hello Everyone! So Sally recently did her routine for oily skin and I figured it would be best to do my routine for dry skin. That way we have covered a nice variety to help you lovely people find a routine that will help you achieve your skincare goal. Now by no means am I saying this routine is the best routine and if you aren't using these products you are missing out but this is what works for me, and fits into my price range. (added bonus in my books) Anyway, before I continue to ramble on I will just let you watch the video, and below I will re-list the products that I mentioned, their price and where I found them. Enjoy!





Presidents Choice Sensitive Baby Wipes - $5 (tin) $4 (248 wipe refills) - Zehrs
Burts Bees Cleansing Cream - $10 - Walmart
Burts Bees Citrus Facial Scrub - $5 - Target (NY)
Freemans Anti-Stress Dead Sea Mask - $4 - Zehrs
Bio Oil - $10 - Walmart
Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer - $8 - Walmart


I hope that this routine helped you and I'd love for you to suggest any products for me to try or even some products that you commonly use! Like they say in every proactive ad, clear skin is sexy skin, but I believe if you have reached your skin care goal you will have loads more confidence and be able to shine! 

So... shine on you crazy diamond!

-xx
Kelsey

2 comments: