Friday, May 4, 2012

Product Review - Joe Fresh Matte Lipstick


I recently stopped by Zehrs (grocery store in Canada) and picked up a Joe Fresh lipstick. I have never had any Joe Fresh makeup but I do enjoy their nail varnish. I picked up the colour Melon in their matte finish and this is what I thought of it.

Price: $6 (Canadian)

Pros: It isn't too expensive and the colour is very vibrant. I don't know how well you can tell in the photo but it is true to it's colour sticker. I also swatched a lot of them and they're all very pigminted. It also doesn't dry out and application is really smooth and even.


Cons: The only real con I have with it is it doesn't last too long but that doesn't bother me too much.


Final Verdict: I will definitely be purchasing more of these lipsticks and I suggest any of you lovely Canadian beauty lovers to do the same. They're not too expensive and they are nice lipsticks. I would also suggest any of you who are weary to try a not so well known brand to give them a go, you never know, they could be an amazing find.

Have you ever tried Joe Fresh lipsticks or were there any brands that surprised you? Leave a comment and let us know!

-xx
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment