Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Follow Me To London England


Hello Everyone! I just recently realized I never did tell all of you that I will be going on a trip soon... and guess what!? You all get to come with me. That's right! June 15th I will be in London England and I will be photographing and vlogging the whole time. This way you can all experience the trip with me. So far this is what I know for sure I am doing.. definitely seeing the tower of London... I have a huge obsession with the Tudor dynasty so I definitely want to check that out, also Tower bridge, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace. All the traditional tourist things. I also want to shop :) which is going to be very exciting. Oh and how could I forget! I am going on the WB studio tour, to see where they filmed Harry Potter! (remember me mentioning my "little" obsession) ANYWAY! haha

I would definitely love to meet up with any of you and even go shopping if any of you would be down for that. I am very excited and I look forward to taking you all on my little adventure. I will be gone from June 15-29 and I don't plan on bringing my laptop, although I will have my iPod which will have twitter on it so I can still update all of you! :) So for that little bit Sally will be posting and I will post a ton when I get back!

So let me know, what kind of things would you like to see in London? Leave me a comment and we will have a little chat :)

-xx
Kelsey

2 comments: