Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Daily Skin Care Routine for Oily Skin

Hi guys!  I filmed a video today on my daily skin care routine for oily skin.  I quickly talked about the products that I like to use (I'll list them all below for you) on a regular basis.  I like to stick to a routine as I find it really helps my oily skin.




Products I Mentioned : 
Baby Life Sensitive Baby Wipes $4 
Soap and Glory Scrub Your Nose In It $14 
Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser $10 
Life Cleansing Toner $5 
Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips $8
Aveeno Fresh Essentials Daily Moisturizer $20 
Aveeno Fresh Essentials Night Cream $25 
Walmart Stipple Brush $6
Water Bottle $10

Hope this has helped any of you out there with oily skin!  I know that it can be a real drag and frustrating when you're prone to pimples!  But fret not, find products that work for you and stick to a routine!  Sticking to a routine is one of the best things (besides plenty of water and sleep) that you can do for your skin.  If you want me to do any specific product reviews be sure to let me know!  And if you have any product suggestions or tips for oily skin, I'd love to hear about them!  Have a good skin day! 
-xx Sally 

No comments:

Post a Comment