Friday, May 11, 2012

Cocoa & Shea Body Lotion Product Review



Today I wanted to a product review of my favourite body lotion!

Product : Fruit of the Earth Cocoa & Shea Blended Body Lotion Retails for around $10

Pros : This is a great lotion to use after you've had a shower and you have time to let it really sink it.  I find it really moisturizes my skin well and even helps with some stretch marks.  It also doesn't really smell which is a huge plus.  And it lasts a long time - a little goes a long way.

Cons : It does take a while to sink in, so you can't put clothes on right away.

I have to say that this is my favourite body lotion and I would get it again.  I would also recommend this product to any one who struggles with dry skin and even stretch marks.

Hope you find this short review helpful with this product!
-xx Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment