Friday, May 25, 2012

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag

Hey Everyone!
So I decided I would film a video for all of you and I decided I would do the Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag. It was a lot of fun and I'd love for all of you to do it as well! Please watch the tag and leave me a video response if you make videos or even a blog post! :) Link me in the comments to your tag because... I tag all of you lovelies!!



Here are the questions:

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift? 



-xx
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment