Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Manicure Minute

I am a huge fan of doing lots of creative things with your nails. But lets face it, doing a lot of those designs on your dominate hand are tricky so why not start small? I change my polish probably once a week and own over 25 nail polishes. I hate when my nails chip so when that happens I take all the polish off and either repaint them the same colour or change it up a bit. Lately I have been trying some cleaver designs and I gave this one a go today. A simple ombre-esque polka dot design really makes your nails pop!

The colours I used were:
Teal: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in 480 The Real Teal ($3)
Silver: Borghese Rapide B040 Chroma ($11)
Top Coat: Essie Good To Go ($8)

If you'd like me to do a little tutorial on how to get this little simple but cute manicure let me know and I will post one as soon as possible!

Pamper yourself and have fun while doing it.
-xx Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment